Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

This is an overview of the past 4 months for those who still look! I'm not very good at updating- so this should get us by for the next 4 months! No, really, I am going to try harder. Carter and Maylie went to their first birthday party- besides family! Our neighbor across the street has a boy, a year younger than Carter, named Jack. I guess he loves the Beetles! Our last summer camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa Crossley. We spent the weekend in Lowman. We hiked a little ways in on the 10 Mile Trailhead- a family tradition! It was fun to show Ry my childhood vacation!

Janel's boyfriend, Jeremy was able to come with us!
Pumpkin Carving! Maylie was old enough this year to understand she really wanted a princess pumpkin!
Cadon just wanted to eat it!
It takes Mom 10 minutes to rake them up- it takes the kids 10 seconds to scatter them again! But I wouldn't have it any other way- love this time of year!
In case you can't tell in the picture, Carter was a pirate for Halloween this year. Maylie was Raggedy Anne and Cadon made a very cute giraffe!
We had Thanksgiving at my Grandma's home in Emmett. Maylie just adores her- as I always did! We love Grandma- Great!
Singing "I am a Child of God" together.
The kids made a gingerbread house with Grandma! They kind of went nuts on this little craft. No matter what we do at Grandma's, they get super excited! They love visiting "Grandma and Grandpa in Boise!"
Our first snow of the year after Thanksgiving- we went out to build a snowman! Cadon was having a hard time walking, as he was bundled like a marshmallow- so I think he just gave up! I turned around and this was what he looked like! He stayed there long enough for Ry to take a picture and never once cried out for help at all!
Our Snowman of 2010!
Christmas morning
Maylie got a new baby from Grandma Crossley- she made them matching pjs that are so super cute on both doll and girl!
Carter's long overdue bow and arrow!
As you can see, we have had a wonderful year! We are truly blessed with family and friends, whom we love so very much! Thank you all for the things you do for our family!

2 comments:

Marci said...

You guys are great!!! We need to hang out!

Peterson Family said...

What cute pictures! You're family is so adorable! It seems like it's been forever since I've seen you since I stopped going to exercise group (give me a month or so and maybe I'll start coming again!) and we are even in the same ward now! Anyway, it looks like you've had a great fall!