Thursday, June 24, 2010

THANKS to Brandi...

we have adorable family pictures! I rushed her to take them on a very busy week for both of our families- and I owe her alot because they turned out way cute! Not to mention the very next morning Maylie fell on our driveway and skinned her entire nose and eyebrow! I kind of owe Ry as well, we did them on his birthday- he doesn't like taking pictures and on his birthday? Double whamy! But he was awesome and didn't hesitate to come home and do them! Anyway, we SO appreciate it- thanks Brandi!

3 comments:

Bishop Family said...

Kylla, they are adorable. Your kids are too cute. We miss you guys. I talked to Carter on the phone the other day when he was at my moms and he said you are coming to Boise in 3 days. I think its been over 3 days and we are wondering where you are. Ha ha. Boston misses his cousins. He talks about them often. Can't wait for the fourth of July.

Peterson Family said...

Very cute picture! Love it!

Amber and Che said...

I love it!! So cute!