Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rollerskating

This is the kids' first rollerskating experience- and they loved it! We thought they'd be bored and frustrated after ten minutes- but after an hour, we couldn't pull them away from the rink! Maylie threw a huge fit everytime Ryan dropped her off to me and took Carter out for a turn. Carter soon got the hang of it and followed the edge of the rink holding onto the railing. We were surprised at how well he caught on. Cadon was really grumpy and wouldn't let me out of his sight- but I passed him off to Ry to go out with the kids a couple of laps. It turned out to be a great idea and we all loved spending time together!

4 comments:

Bishop Family said...

How fun, is that the rink in IF. I have never thought about bringing my boys to do that. I bet they would love it. Cute kids.

Peterson Family said...

How fun! We took the boys a year or so ago and just pushed Kyden in the stroller around the rink. It was fun! Thanks for the reminder--we'll have to go now! Glad you had fun together!

The Miles Family said...

What a genius idea!! How fun. I love the pictures.

ShanBehr said...

I can't believe how big Carter is getting just from January! well all of them actually. What are you feeding them haha.