Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Carter's 4th Birthday!

Of course, always being like dad, Carter wanted a firetruck for his birthday cake! I didn't get to spend as much time on it as I would have liked- I also ran out of gray frosting- but, I still think it turned out pretty cute. It was a wonderful day for Carter and I was so excited to get it all ready for him! If he had caught her taste-testing, it would have started a fight. So, she was never chastised for sticking her finger in the red lights!

We had family dinner at Grandma Miles' with all the cousins! Carter loved having everyone just "watching" not "helping" open gifts. (He told me this on the way home!)
I made a huge canvas car mat for one of his gifts! He loves it and plays with it all the time. So, it was worth the solid week and a half it took me to draw, outline, and color it!
Can't believe I have a four year old!

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

So fun! His cake looks super cute! And good job on his town. It looks so good especially since you did it free hand. You are such a good mom!

Marci said...

Very fun! I love the cake and the carmat. You always do the cutest things.

The Miles Family said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Making birthday cakes is so much fun. You do an awesome job! So creative.
I also love the canvas you made. It must have taken forever..what a good mom! :)

Nguyễn Ly said...

Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
threadless
tshirt hell
Teefury uk
80s tees
Teepublic uk
Teespring
Spreadshirt coupon
Redbubble coupon